Monday, August 27, 2012

REALLY?!? like, seriously?

I am really nervous today, and honestly pretty pissed off.
    Why am I nervous, you may ask..My disability hearing is in 6 hours. My attorney said that the only reason she can even fathom why I was denied at all in the first place has to be due to my age. That's good. It doesn't stop me from feeling a bit anxious though, if this doesn't go well, I'm screwed, I don't know how we will be able to get by.
    I am pissed off because SOMEONE came over to the house yesterday, while my wife and I were not home, and was let in by our teen aged son and his cousin..and this person went in my room and went through all of our stuff, threw my stuff from the closet onto the floor, which ripped the binding halfway off my FIRST PRINTING of TOM "effing" SAWYER! Needless to say, I am NOT in a good mood at all.
 Things are going pretty good around here lately,(other than the previous mentioned atrocity.)  I have been doing a lot of research and asking questions, trying to learn all I can about what is going on in my body. The three things I have been most troubled by lately are some serious issues with being tired and having trouble standing sometimes, also chorea. If you don't know what that is, I can explain in simple terms for you..my limbs hate me. They jerk and twitch, I can't control them sometimes, especially when I am tired..which is always, or trying to go to sleep at night..that's real fun, I have almost smacked my wife and myself in the face a couple of times, last night my arm decided it didn't like me anymore, and was going to try to rip itself free from my shoulder by jerking backwards and contorting painfully into a pretzel...WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  I am going to post again today, after my hearing..let you know how I think it went..wish me luck!
  I have to remember.....I have APS, APS does NOT have me.
 

1 comment:

  1. Curious how your hearing went. Hope it went the way you wanted.

    ReplyDelete